GROW YOUR FRANCHISE BUSINESS
But don't be fooled -- success isn't guaranteed -- and the stakes are a lot higher when leasing space and building physical locations.
That's why we're here!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
VIDEO TESTIMONIALS ABOUT THE BRICK & MORTAR FRANCHISE SUCCESS PROGRAM
It’s been said that knowledge and preparation enhance the value of any business and that ignorance and surprises cost money and time. If this has even a hint of truth in your franchise career, you’ve come to the right place.
Once you know the right questions to ask and have experienced franchise resources in place, you will be pleasantly surprised at the time and money you will be able to save as you grow your business.
EXPERT TRAINING BY LICENSED PROFESSIONALS
Franchising requires expertise in a number of specific areas, especially when it comes to leasing space and building brick and mortar locations. That know-how is often hard earned through many costly trial-and-error mistakes. A learning curve like that can take years to get beyond, often resulting in debt, frustration, stress, and--for some franchise owners--failure.
Fortunately, there is a better way -- the National Franchise Institute's Brick & Mortar Franchise Success program where you can learn the secrets to successfully lease space and build new locations without years of stumbling along the hard way. By raising the bar in franchise education we make concise, effective, actionable information accessible so that costly mistakes are avoided, locations are opened sooner, and you start making money.
The ideal timing for the Brick & Mortar Franchise Success program is after a Franchise Agreement has been signed but before the search for real estate begins (and DEFINITELY before a lease is signed!). In most cases, this sequence fits perfectly before operations training takes place. Best of all, programs are held approximately every six weeks.
Class sizes are intentionally small, hands-on, and interactive so that you get a comprehensive understanding of the knowledge and processes you need to know in order to create the right foundation for your company's ongoing success.
The investment in education you make now can make all the difference to both your short-term and long-term success and profitability. Program dates and additional details can be found in our Register/Events tab.
The National Franchise Institute: Where Education Doesn't Cost, IT PAYS!
The Critical Information You Need to Know
- How to create an accurate development timeline and budget for your next location
- Understanding the key drivers for your concept type and how to use consumer spending patterns and competitor details within a specific trade area so you find the right space for your next location.
- The critical due diligence efforts you can't afford to skip!
- How to be sure you aren't the one paying for improvements to a landlord's building.
- How to select the right architect and general contractor for your type of business.
- What you need to know about construction management to keep your projects on time and on budget.
- How to be sure you are ringing in sales before your rent effective date kicks in.
- Advantageous corporate structures and how to identify the right accounting and tax professionals to make sure you are always in compliance with franchise laws and the IRS.
- What you need to know about insurance so that one incident doesn't permanently close your doors!
- Where to find the most cost-effective financing for your stage of development.
- It's all here and we can't wait to share what we know with you!